(Old Queries Postings for September 2000 thru April 2002)
- ALDRICH, MONDAY, OSBORN posted by Derby Gordon on Monday, Sept 18, 2000
- I am looking for Amasa Miles ALDRICH d. 2-25-1923 in St. Maries Idaho at the home of his sister Emma Aldrich OSBORN. I am willing to pay for someone to copy court house records, death certificates, obits or whatever they could find. I also would like to know if there are any people named ALDRICH still living there. Payment will be prompt Thank you
- FRANKLIN, PEALOW posted by Virginia Shuler on Sunday, Nov 5, 2000
- Hello, I am seeking information on my Grandmother Lena Pealow FRANKLIN. The only information I have is that she was married to Jack Robert FRANKLIN and that she was buried in St. Maries, ID. I don't know if she was living living in the area or not. But I believe she may have passed away in the 1930's but that is only a guess. I believe she is buried in the Woodland Cemetery in St. Maries. Thank you for your help.
- JOHNSON, ROBBS, SLY, SMITH, TAYLOR posted by Ruth Anne Goos Halligan on Thursday, Nov 16, 2000
- Searching for more information on this TAYLOR family. In Benewah Co about 1919. Herbert TAYLOR, Christened 31 March 1835 in Stadtpfarrei Evangelisch, Darmstadt, Germany (British Subject). Herbert's parents were Johann Stierling Franz TAYLOR and Hennriette WADDELOVE Herbert was a doctor of medicine. He married Elizabeth Catherine Fanny ROBBS, born ~1843 in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England, died 1904 in England. Herbert & Elizabeth had the following known children: Harriet Fanny TAYLOR, baptized 24 Aug 1867 at Freshwater, IOW (Isle of Wight); John Stirling TAYLOR, bapt. 1 May 1869 at Freshwater, Iowa; Herbert TAYLOR, bapt. 21 Dec 1870 at Freshwater, Iowa; Mary TAYLOR, born ~1871, Wayne Harold TAYLOR, bapt. 21 Dec 1874 at Freshwater, Iowa. Arthur Robert TAYLOR, (my grandfather) born 19 Dec 1880, in Cottonwood Falls, Chase County, Kansas, USA May be another daughter named "Daisy". Mary may be known as Marian, or else another daughter named Marian. Herbert died about 1900, place and date unknown. Arthur ended up near Spokane, Washington, USA. He married May Daisy JOHNSON in 1919 and died in Spokane in 1953. I believe the following: John Stirling TAYLOR was in England when his mother died in 1904. Harriet Fanny TAYLOR married John LOWE and they lived in Kansas. Herbert TAYLOR married Amy or Anna B. SMITH and they moved to Bowden, Red Deer County, Alberta, Canada Any information appreciated. Thank you for your time! Researching: CHURCHILL, COYLE, DICKBERND, DIETZ, DUKER, GOOS, HAAS, JOHNSON, LOCHER, MCCOY, PFENNINGER, ROBBS, ROBERTS, SY(E), TAYLOR, TIBBITTS or TIBBETTS, TUEPKER or TUPKER, WADDELOVE, and WARD. Ruth Anne GOOS Halligan, Vallejo, California, USA email@example.com
- BIXLER, HYATT posted by Nancy Bixler Aitken on Wednesday, February 21, 2001
- Ira BIXLER married Clara HYATT in Sandpoint, Benewah Co. Id in 1914. They lived in Plummer, Idaho 1917-18. Looking for Clara's family as Ira died 1918. Believe Roy Lee HYATT and Frederick Perry HYATT could be Clara's brothers. Frederick HYATT lived in Plummer same year. Need information on Clara's family to find her and a daughter Rose.
- NEEDHAM posted by June Lerch on Wednesday, February 21, 2001
- Looking for information on Kit Carson NEEDHAM - wife Lilly and their family. From early 1900's onward.
- HEIMARK, JOHNSON, SKAUG posted by Don Smith on Sunday, March 25, 2001
- Searching for information of HEIMARK family of St. Maries, Benewah Co., ID. Specifically children of Alfred Samuel HEIMARK, born 29 Oct 1877 in Clarkfield, MN; died 25 Jan 1965 in St. Maries. Married Alma Caroline JONHSON 20 Jun 1900 in Lake Eunice, MN. Members of the SKAUG family (Alred's sister)also lived in this area. Thank You
- KVARUM posted by Snowden Roberts on Monday, April 2, 2001
- I am looking for descendants of Peter J. KVARUM b. 1884 Norway or Hans J. KVARUM b. 1883, Norway.
- KVARUM posted by Rigmor Iversen on Saturday, April 28, 2001
- Hello! First of all. My english is not good, so I will try to do my best so you can understand me. I am searching for my grandfather Peder KVAERUM/KVARUM in USA. He was born 08.09.1884 in Vardal in Norway. He left for USA the first time in 1903. His brother Hans KVAERUM/KVARUM left in 1902. I know that these two brother baught land "over there" in both Lake County and in Flathead County. I know that Hans died in May 1964, and I think he lived in Benewah at the time of his death. I also know that my grandfather was registrated 12 Sep 1918 with residence in Camas, Sanders Co. I also know that he 5 years later in 1923 baught land in Flathead County. But I cannot find out when he died. Can somebody please help me? Maybe there is cemetery/churches records to find out if his name is there. I will be so happy to know. Many regards from Rigmor in Norway. County Coordinator's
- CAREY, FITZGERALD, GALVIN, RIORDAN posted by Linda Carey Schultz on Friday, May 25, 2001
- Hi, I would like to share information on the RIORDAN/O'RIORDAN family. My great-grandmother Mary Anne O'RIORDAN, her brother,William, and sister, Julia came from Ireland and settled in Morris, MN. William and his wife, Catharine, moved on to Plummer, ID and then to Spokane, WA. Thank You, Linda Schultz
- COE, HARVEY, MCCARTNEY, VANKUIKEN posted by Susan Smith on Tuesday, July 17, 2001
- I am looking for information about Edith Lillian HARVEY and family and also John Eli MCCARTNEY. Please I would love any information you could give me. I am also more than willing to share what I have, although I have only just begun this project. Susan Smith
- ERWIN, IRVINE, IRWIN posted
by Barb Scott on Friday, Oct 26, 2001
- I am searching for information about Landon ERWIN/IRWIN/IRVINE and John ERWIN/IRWIN/IRVINE who moved to Benewah County after the Civil War, possibly in the 1880s or earlier. Landon was a Justice of the Peace. Barb Scott
- THORHAUG posted by Sheri Thorhaug Seebach on Tuesday, Nov 13, 2001
- Hi,in need of assistance. Searching THORHAUG My great uncle Otto THORHAUG married Elisa EVENSON 1915. I believe they both died in St. Maries, Benawah. Otto had two children from a previous marriage and then Halvor Ole with Elisa? Any info on these families would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sheri Thorhaug Seebach
- ALLBRITTON, PIER, PIERRRE, SIMPSON posted by Louise Acheson on Monday, Jan 21, 2002
- I am searching for any information on Samuel Daniel SIMPSON (called Dan).b:24 July 1873 or 1878. He married Emma Cleora PIER in Emeida, Benewah Co., Idaho-they are in 1920 Benwah co. census.They moved to Washington and then he left again and had not ever been heard of again. I am trying to do my family genealogy. If you have any infofrmation on Samuel(Dan) or his parents or siblings please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. He left Washington in 1932. Prior to Washington he worked at the Rutledge Timber Company in Idaho 1917-1918. Thank You Louise
- NORTON posted by Polly J. Sizemore on Sunday, Mar 17, 2002
- My great-great grandfather, Joe NORTON, I found out died and is burien in St. Maries, ID. If anyone has knowledge of him or where he is buried I would very much appreciate it.
- TATRO posted by Don Manderscheid on Tuesday, Apr 16, 2002
- Am trying to locate Arthur TATRO, last known living in St. Maries, ID or Tekoa, WA